The following 1959 Morris Mini Minor framed multi-layered print is part of the Ben Roach creative graphic art Classic Car collection and has been designed, illustrated and made in Somerset, England.
The Classic Car collection of cards and prints were created to celebrate and highlight the beauty of iconic British car design.
• Frame Size: W 37cm x H 37cm x D 1.5cm
• Frame: Black painted wooden frame with its subject title '1959 Morris Mini Minor' printed directly in white ink.
• Polycarbonate: 2mm solid clear polycarbonate with its illustration printed directly in full colour and white ink to the reverse.
• Mount: White bevel cut mount.
• Mirror: 3mm silver mirror acrylic.
• Fixture: Sawtooth picture hanger fitted to the back of the frame's backing board.
This framed multi-layered print is far more than an everyday printed item, the use of white ink with the clear polycarbonate and the mirror acrylic makes it a distinctive piece.
The framed multi-layered print is W 37cm x H 37cm x D 1.5cm in size and is made up of a black wooden frame and clear polycarbonate, printed directly in full colour and white ink. A white mount offsets the polycarbonate from the mirror acrylic and the backing board is fitted with a hanging hook and care instructions.