If you’re short on space and keen to ensure your home is as easy on the eye as possible, keeping things organised and tidy is essential. Here are our handy hints for a de-cluttered approach:
- Use stacking boxes, wicker baskets and pin or memo boards for paperwork.
- Designate a place for everything and after using it return the item to its place.
- Recycle jam jars into pen pots and storage jars for buttons and bits and bobs.
- Make sure keys are hung up and blackboards are used for notes and shopping lists.
- Ensure you use items that match your current décor and look good but are highly practical.
Get on top of your clutter this summer with our handiest helpers that we stock here at The Emporium: